Free shipping for orders over $200
Ramos Pinto Duas Quintas Vinho Branco 2019 13.5% 750ml
The date of the harvest of each vineyard is decided after tasting the grapes in the field several times in succession. Once the decision is made, the grapes are harvested by hand and transported to the winemaking centre in small boxes, separated by variety and vineyard. Whole bunches undergo cold maceration for approximately 24 hours. The fresh grapes are gently pressed and the must transferred to the underground vats, where decanting takes place. About 90% of the wine ferments in stainless steel vats and the remaining 10% in French and Austrian oak casks of varying capacities. This wine was bottled between March and April 2020.
The House was founded by Adriano Ramos Pinto in 1880. The excellent quality of the wines and the innovative packaging, supported by an advertising campaign based on posters by some of the most famous artists of the time, led to the early success and notoriety of Ramos Pinto. Today, as majority shareholders, the Louis Roederer Family Group perpetuates the policy of quality by continuing to invest in varietal research and viticultural methods combined with respect for tradition and service. Among Port producers, Ramos Pinto has the largest holding of estate vineyards proportionate to wine produced. The Quintas are located in the delimited areas of Cima-Corgo for Quinta do Bom-Retiro and Quinta do Urtiga, and Douro Superior for Quinta da Ervamoira.
Enter your discount code here
Discount code found, it will be applied at checkout.
Discount code not found.